Monday, January 7, 2013

Introduction

 This is my first official blog post. Now that it is 2013, it is a good time to start it off. I think one of my main goals for my blog will be to post inspirational artists/photos etc daily. Basically the art the keeps me going and that inspires me to do what I do. 

 To get a small idea of who I am, I am a 26 year old Canadian girl who currently attends Mohawk college for Creative Graphic Design. I am a little late in life at going to college. I knew I wanted to work with my love for art as well as my love for horses and gaming. For years, I have been making Equine manipulations for people on horse sim games as well as making video game fan art for fun. So my family and boyfriend mentioned graphic design. I looked into it and decided it was between graphic design and Horse training. Although horses are a huge part in my life, it is a hard business to start into. So why not put two and two together and do Equine, video game and more graphic art together. 

 So here I am, I do believe I have come pretty far and learned some amazing things. I have for sure met some amazingly creative people. Not only teachers, but classmates. The talent is incredible and I have learned so much. 

My deviantart- http://vamprissghoul.deviantart.com/
My facebook- http://www.facebook.com/VamprissGraphicsandPhotography


 I think for today I am going to actually link a couple things. One being amazing talent of an equine artist I love, and another being a video game artist I love. 


1. Video Game artist: This artist is a HUGE inspiration for me. His name is Paul Kwon. He does amazing artwork for Riot games (creators of League of Legends). I have played League of legends for many years and I must say his work is some of the best work on the game yet. His art is used for splash art for characters on the game. Although he works with a few artist on these designs, he does most of the work on the characters and foregrounds :) I will show other artists as well on other days. 

zeronis deviantart 

Photo preview here of Vi (League of Legends newest Champion)

2. My friend Tessa is my Equine manipulation/digital artist for the day. I will always be amazed by her work. She is a great person and has taught me a lot for what I know today. :) The photo below is a digital piece she made me for my upcoming horse sim game that I adore. 




Peace out for now
-Krystal







No comments:

Post a Comment